The following legal terms and conditions govern your visit and your use of this CyberIssues.com website. Please review these terms carefully to understand the limitations and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website or any information or content displayed on it.
- CyberIssues.com website is a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approved
HR3606 Title III Funding Portal, an Intermediary.
By publishing (displaying and listing) the securities and their Issuers on its website,
it does not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation for offer to purchase securities by
CyberIssues.com, its management, officers or employees. All transactions are
between Issuers and Investors or their legal representatives or stock brokers, if any.
CyberIssues.com website is strictly a publisher of information and a facilitator of
transactions. Therefore, CyberIssues.com does not sell, buy or recommend securities
or provide legal or financial advise or comment on the merit of securities or Issuers.
Nor CyberIssues.com charge Investors for its services or for access to its website.
- Your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and
Conditions of use.
- You acknowledge and agree that the materials, information and data on this website
are protected by Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents, Trade Secrets and other
proprietary Rights and Laws.
- No materials or data or methodology may be reproduced without the express written
authorization by CyberIssues.com's owners, officers or directors.
- You may not use this website in a manner that would interfare with others use of the
site's functions, data or materials displayed on it.
- This website and the materials are provided with all faults, if any, on an "as is" and
"as available" basis. CyberIssues.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied
that the website is free of defects and virus free or that of the Issuers'
representation are true and honorable and your selected investment and
its performance will meet your expectations.
- Under no circumstances, shall CyberIssues.com to be held liable for any disruption
resulting directly or indirectly from acts of Nature or causes beyond its control,
including but not limited to hardware, software or Internet related failures, including
hacking or "denial-of-service attacks".
Therefore use this website and the information provided by it, solely
at your own risk !
- CyberIssues.com website, it's owners or it's officers and directors reserve their
Rights to terminate your access to any part or all of the website with or without
- CyberIssues.com website does NOT keep any Credit Card information on
its hardware nor does it sells or provide any Client information without Search
Warrant or Court Order.
Additionally, under no circumstances shall CyberIssues.com be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with the use of or reliance on any content or services, that are available on or through its website, or through any sites linked to or from this website, including Issuers representations and omissions of facts.
CyberIssues.com does not sell securities listed on its website, nor does it comment on the merit of the Issuers or their securities or provide investment or legal advise. Therefore due diligence and seeking professional investment and legal advise is strongly recommended for Investors prior to investing and purchasing securities in the companies listed on CyberIssues.com website.